B.Y.E. B.Y.E.

Funny and nice

I do have to say that the death concepts, though some were realistic and others not, were weird yet nice. The animation was smooth for a stick figure animation and it had some nice funny parts to it. 10/10 and 5/5

His Love His Love

Interesting

Not bad for a first animation. Some bits are a bit vague or jumpy, but it's rather nice for one of those "emo" love stories.

skwidkid responds:

its not an "emo" love story really. that's just how my hair is. I actually listen to more indie rock and alternative bands, not emo ones. Thanks though.

LL - Nuking LL - Nuking

Heh

Good animation. I hate playing favorites, but I personally never been thrilled with the clocks.

EFN Episode 2: Brother EFN Episode 2: Brother

Nice vid!

It's a really nice vid. And the ending's quite a twist. Seems like people forget to watch even after the credits on your movies.

HappyNoodle Vs SadNoodle HappyNoodle Vs SadNoodle

Great animation

I know where you got this song. Logan Whitehurst. I got this song a few months ago from his audio site. Great animation to go with his song, though.

There she is!!! There she is!!!

Good for a simple style

I think the style of this little short video is a bit simple, but the animation, music, and video itself is pretty smooth. I like it and think that the second "There She Is" title is worth looking at, too.