B.Y.E. B.Y.E.

Funny and nice

I do have to say that the death concepts, though some were realistic and others not, were weird yet nice. The animation was smooth for a stick figure animation and it had some nice funny parts to it. 10/10 and 5/5

His Love His Love

Interesting

Not bad for a first animation. Some bits are a bit vague or jumpy, but it's rather nice for one of those "emo" love stories.

skwidkid responds:

its not an "emo" love story really. that's just how my hair is. I actually listen to more indie rock and alternative bands, not emo ones. Thanks though.

LL - Nuking LL - Nuking

Heh

Good animation. I hate playing favorites, but I personally never been thrilled with the clocks.

Z-Rox Z-Rox

Nice, but hard

Nice, but gets harder as you go. I'm stuck on level 59, personally. Surprised some are stuck in the early levels. Remember people, this game is not just of letters. It also goes over symbols, shapes, and patterns, too. When you get those, you have to name it and spell it correctly. For those stuck on level 11... It's a simple shape. You can figure it out.

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

Fun!

The game's really fun, but since the Halloween mode came out sometimes the characters flicker between normal mode and it in the normal mode. Zombies when failing flicker between normal and pumpkined version. Stamper's Shoryuken mode has him in his Halloween version entirely. I have all the medals, but the Halloween one won't show on the Newgrounds medal as achieved. Also still working on the Hoarder medal.

By the way, folks. To turn Halloween mode off, while still on the pre-loader, input the old Konami code. Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Hmm

It's a really fun and addictive game, but there's some sort of glitch that keeps occurring where when the turtle's in the air the camera stays in the air, or when shooting from the cannon the camera stays at the ground. The background's sky turns gray, too, and you can here the sound effects of the start menu of the game. It's like the glitch is trying to restart the game, but not doing it fully.

Mistress Vulva Mistress Vulva

Interesting

It's very interesting work. Reminds me of some of my artist friends. I personally moved onto anime like art myself.

Fatchaos responds:

Cheers. Aye, this is a little more unusual theme for me as well...

Well, I've always had my little style, not sure what it exactly reminds of... since I'm not a manga / anime fan. Still, I guess I got some influence from those, as well.